Melt-in-the-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies
Updated: Sep 19
All types of cookies are enjoyed by kids and adults alike, and Chocolate Chip Cookies are no exception. These Choco Chip Cookies can be eaten straight out of the oven, and they will just melt in your mouth!
A perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, this easy recipe and step-by-step instructions in below video will guide you through the process of making these delicious Choco Chip Cookies.
Quick, easy to follow video with step-by-step instructions of how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies at home:
This classic treat that’s been around for decades, is loved by young and old alike and it’s not hard to see why! These warm and comforting cookies have a soft interior and have perfect balance of flavours, making them irresistible.
Ready in just a few simple steps
These delectable Chocolate Chip Cookies need only a few ingredients like butter, sugar, flour, egg and chocolate chips. These delicious cookies are extremely easy to make and process just involves mixing, shaping and baking, that’s it and what you get in the end are these mouth-watering, hard to resist cookies.
To make these cookies you first need to sift dry ingredients, then mix butter and sugar together until creamy, next add the egg and mix. Then add sifted dry ingredients and brown sugar and combine. If you do not like the flavour of dark brown sugar, you can substitute it with equal quantity of light brown soft sugar. Finally fold in chocolate chips.
The only thing then left to do is shape the cookies and bake and voilà your decadent Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready!
Perfect for any special occasion or just as a tea-time snack, these Choco Chip Cookies can also be enjoyed on their own or with a glass of milk. These versatile cookies can also be packed in kids lunch box or served as a dessert or even shared as a homemade gift with family and friends when you visit them.
So next time you are craving something sweet, why not give these popular, melt-in-the-mouth cookies a try!
Here are other OvalShelf’s Baking and Breakfast / Snacks recipes.
Some OvalShelf’s quick and easy recipes that you will really love are:
Check out OvalShelf’s collection of Desserts / Sweets recipes.
Some trending OvalShelf recipes:
Recipe Card for Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Latest OvalShelf recipes:
Step-by-step instructions with photos for Chocolate Chip Cookies:
• Sift plain flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
• In a bowl add room temperature butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
• Mix this until creamy.
• To this add a room temperature egg and mix well.
• Then add sieved flour and mix.
• To this add brown sugar and combine. If you don't like dark brown sugar, substitute it with equal quantity of light brown soft sugar.
• Finally fold in chocolate chips.
• Make 12 equal sized cookies and place on a baking sheet. Place them slightly apart as they increase in size while baking.
• Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175°C (350°F) for 12-15 mins or until golden brown.
• Cool on cooling rack for 4-6 mins.
• These Choco Chip cookies are now ready to eat. They just melt in the mouth when eaten warm. These Chocolate Chip Cookies can be stored in an air-tight container after they have cooled down completely.
♥ We LOVE hearing from you ♥
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Click here to Subscribe to OvalShelf's YouTube Channel to get all our quick, precise and simple video recipes. YouTube subscription is FREE.